.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Walking Away

Sometimes, no matter what you do, you can't win. Someone will not know what is going on behind the scenes, will take things the wrong way, will have their own biases, will just make things much more difficult than they should be. And because of all that, sometimes you have to weigh whether you should just walk away from the situation and let it go, even if it may be difficult. I'm not particularly good at the walking away part. But I think I need to learn. Sigh.

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2007 12:29 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

I've slowly gotten better at this. But I think I always leave a door open, which can be good, but is sometimes bad.

 
At July 14, 2007 6:29 PM, Blogger the only way i know said...

I feel similarly to Ezzie..
It's all right to know when to walk away..
but in most cases, it is also good to leave a door open..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home