.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Under the Weather

I'm "under the weather" (what does that phrase mean, anyway, aren't we always under the weather, technically?) today. It happens every year. Saturday I had a slightly scratchy throat. Yesterday the throat was a little worse and I was very low energy. Today - extremely low energy, scratchy throat, kinda congested, possible slight fever. All symptoms vague enough to completely baffle me as to what kind of medication to take. And certainly not bad enough to keep me home. But annoying enough to make me not want to be at work :(

4 Comments:

At July 16, 2007 11:53 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

I had that the week of July 4, no fun :(

 
At July 16, 2007 3:07 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Feel better, and drink lots of lemon tea!

 
At July 16, 2007 4:37 PM, Blogger Scraps said...

Refuah shelaimah! I hate that kind of sick, when you're sick enough to be miserable but not sick enough to stay home...

 
At July 16, 2007 11:12 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

feel better. think of purple sparkly things to cheer you up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home