.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

More Bad PR for Duke

Just caught this article about graduate business students at Duke cheating on a take-home exam. Interestingly, business students are quoted for having the highest percentage of students admit that they have cheated - could either mean they are the most honest about cheating or that you shouldn't trust a business student. Back to the article, it seems kind of silly for students to cheat on a take-home, open-book test, but I guess people try to cut any corners that they can. When I was in undergrad, I recall many instances of blatant plagiarism, whole essays stolen from the Internet, by fellow students, despite strong warnings of failure or expulsion from professors. Sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home