.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Mondays :(

I just spent the past two hours working on a report, to have it given back to me needing to be completely redone because the person I was doing it for failed to give me information that I needed.

The construction has been going on all morning, I've had a headache for the past hour.

There is still no toner in our copy machine because the company that I ordered it from last Tuesday, who promised me delivery the next day, sent our order to the wrong address even though I specifically gave them our new address that we moved to a year ago.

On the bright side, it is sunny out. I am so ready for summer, so I bought these shoes for my summer enjoyment (not wearing them today because it was raining when I left the house).

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 11:27 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Love the shoes! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home