.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Gifts

There's a book that I decided I should read. I also knew that amongst my friends, someone should already own the book. I started hitting the most likely suspects, and my second target hit the bullseye. And the funny part was why this friend owns the book. I gave it to her for her birthday last year (but had totally forgotten). Good gift, I guess.

3 Comments:

At April 26, 2007 5:45 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

What book is that?

 
At April 26, 2007 7:14 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

It's great to give gifts that you can then borrow :)

 
At April 27, 2007 4:00 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Irina -
The book is called "The Nineteen Letters" by Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home