.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Again

So, the toner for the copier in my office finally came. It was the wrong size - they sent us the wrong toner. After calling the company once again, and pleading with them my case about the fact that we have had NO copy machine for a week now, due to their error, they miraculously located a toner cartridge in the Manhattan area for us and are (hopefully) hand-delivering it to my office. Thanks!

Update on my copy machine - 10 minutes later we have a functioning copy machine. Amazing how quickly things can happen.

In other news, I went out during my lunch break and it is gorgeous AND warm out. Makes me happy :)

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 3:03 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

I also went outside on my lunch break. It was absolutely a perfect weather day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home