.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Irony?

Another hat tip to my rarely commenting friend, who has been passing along some of the more disturbing sites on the Internet. The newest is the insidiously-named "GroupHug", which sounds really nice until you open it and see that it's a dumping ground for more confessions and many of these pretty not nice (I do understand that people need a place to confess, and that no one is perfect, believe me, I've done my share of confession-worthy acts, but wasn't expecting to see them at this site). In contrast, I'm getting more and more attached to Kindness Happens these days - e-mail me if you'd like to share a story there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home