.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rainy Rainy Day

I left my apartment this morning at 10:30 to buy an ink cartridge for my printer. Since then, I haven't been out, not even to go downstairs and do laundry (because I have a sneaking suspicion that the basement is flooded. I did write a lot of my paper, and I made dinner, so it's not a waste of a day. Oddly enough, I'm not bored and haven't been at all as I watched the hours roll by, surprisingly speedily. The sound of the rain on the roof is kinda soothing, I like it. But I have to admit that I'm glad it's not been a thunderstorm all day long, that would have been scarier up here. We don't have thunderstorms so much in New Jersey, at least not like in Alabama, I kinda miss them a little. The lightning is cool. Here's something else cool.

Edit - That's funny. It just started thundering and lightning out. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home