.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Zonked

I'm zonked. Between waking up around 5:15 this morning, having a not-so-great fast and just getting in from school a little while ago, I'm wiped out. This is my first week taking Fridays off work as a catch-up day - have some school stuff and some apartment stuff to take care of, but looking forward to having a generally lazy day where I can sleep in and take it relatively easy. Oh yeah, and get ready for Purim! What are you dressing up as?

2 Comments:

At March 01, 2007 11:01 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

Good for you for taking tomorrow off! Enjoy it! Wish I could take off tomorrow, too. Not dressing up for Purim, how about you?

 
At March 02, 2007 12:44 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

how funny... i changed my facebook status last night to "i'm zonked"

it's just been a stressful week plus some late nights.

i don't plan to dress up as anything but I think I will wear my green dress :) it always cheers me up to wear it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home