.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Fading

There are some tornadoes being spotted in and around my hometown at the moment. Both of my parents happened to call while waiting to see what would happen. I'm a little worried, but what's really frustrating is that while I'm using the Internet to check up on what's happening there, I realize how long I've been gone and how much I've forgotten of Alabama. It took me a few tries to remember the zip code where I used to live. I can't recall the name of the TV stations there. I guess I've been gone a long time. I just hope I don't lose the Southern warmth that Alabama is known for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home