.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

This Week

It has been a week of ailments. Sunday I woke up with stuffed up ears. Monday I pulled a muscle in my neck and was in major pain the entire day. Tuesday I was granted a minor reprieve and only had to deal with the still stuffed-up ears. Wednesday I developed an extremely sore throat which caused my whole head to throb. Today, my throat pain has dissipated and has been replaced with a stuffy nose, including some coughing and sneezing. What next? Can't wait to see what's in store for Friday.

In order to relieve all these ailments, I have consumed a massive amount of tea (which is weird because it used to be that I wouldn't go near tea, but I have developed an affection for it), been soothed by the healing touch of Ben-Gay (which smells so nice, let me tell you) and have acquired Pseudoephedrine, which I had to specifically go to the pharmacist to obtain (it's apparently a somewhat controlled substance now). SO looking forward to my day off tomorrow and the weekend.

On a completely different note, a construction crew has been tearing down the building next door to use brick by brick for the past few weeks. They are rapidly reducing the size of the building, and I have to admit that it's fairly fascinating to watch. And my office now has a lot more light without that building blocking all our windows. I had a very tentative idea that it would be fun to tear down buildings for a living, but then I woke up to a chilly 11-degree temperature outside and quickly re-evaluated that idea.

2 Comments:

At March 08, 2007 11:59 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Refuah sheleima!

 
At March 09, 2007 10:12 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Oh no...so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Thank goodness for Shabbas, you can rest & relax. Refua Sheleima.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home