.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Internships

I'm (belatedly) beginning to look for an internship, now that I've actually had a bit of time to polish up my resume. It's reassuring to have built a list of a very good number of middle schools not too far from where I live. I'm also quite encouraged to see that on a good percentage of the school websites there is a section dedicated to the guidance department. Now I just have to send my resume over and hope to find an internship! Wish me luck!

Additional Note - I find it quite amusing that within a 20-minute drive of my home, there are several Thomas Jefferson Middle Schools. I mean, gosh, I know he's famous, but aren't there any other famous people to name schools after?

1 Comments:

At March 04, 2007 11:07 PM, Blogger e-kvetcher said...

When I visited Virginia, everything was Thomas Jefferson. He's like their patron saint. It was a little weird, but also familiar - I live in Illinois, Land of Lincoln, so we got our own idol to worship...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home