.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, March 05, 2007

Ears

I woke up yesterday morning with a head cold. Of course, I can't be normal, so a head cold to me is my ears being stuffed up. I'm reminded of the time when I was in college and this happened. I went to work, and told my co-workers how my ears were stuffed up. They tried to correct me by informing me that, no, my ears weren't stuffed up, my nose was. I explained to them that I had learned the difference between my nose and my ears way back in kindergarten and I was fairly certain that it was my ears that were stuffed up. The problem with having stuffed up ears is that they don't really make medicines for it, since most people have stuffed up noses. If anyone knows of any medications for stuffed ears, please let me know.

Additionally, my Ipod was playing very oddly today. I couldn't hear the vocals on the songs. But I wasn't sure whether it was my stuffed up ears or the Ipod. I'm kinda hoping that it's my ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home