.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Get-Away Thoughts

I'm almost ready to leave for Baltimore. My apartment is as clean as it's going to get, I'm packed up (except for my computer, obviously) and I can't wait to see all my friends in the land that I used to call home. Just a few random thoughts:

- The Internet is so my friend. In the craziness that is my life these days, I've had trouble remembering to actual write out checks and pay my bills. Oh, but now you can do it all online, directly from your checking account. Way cool, way easy, I'm way happy about it.

- It amazes me how my apartment can be clean for Pesach yet at the same time, a cluttered mess. Oh well.

- I've been advised against donating my eggs in leiu of working next year. Still considering it - it's good money.

- I'm am SO bad at packing. The problem is, I'm not a planner. So I can't plan out outfits in advance. So basically, I cram as many clothes into my suitcase as I can and hope that they make outfits. And then I stuff a few extra things in. Hope I didn't forget anything!

Ok, think that's it for now. Blogging will definitely be light for the next week or so - have a great Pesach everyone!

2 Comments:

At March 30, 2007 2:53 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

Oh, but now you can do it all online, directly from your checking account. Way cool, way easy, I'm way happy about it.
One of the BEST inventions...rates up there with EZ Pass on my scale of "can't live withouts". I do as much as I can on line.

It amazes me how my apartment can be clean for Pesach yet at the same time, a cluttered mess. Oh well.
Ditto. I left a kosher for pesach apt, but my room was all cluttered from packing.

 
At March 31, 2007 8:35 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

have a good pesach!

(and you're not the only one who is bad at packing.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home