.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Exodus

I was chatting with SaraK yesterday about everyone who is heading down to Baltimore for Pesach. I made some comment about it being an exodus. Then I thought more about how apropos that comparison is - here we are, Pesach time, breaking the chains of bondage from the slavery of New York, heading to the promised land of Baltimore to celebrate our freedom (and maybe even some David Chu's Chinese food). Works for me ;)

Just a note, I'm not planning on having the David Chu's during Pesach. That's why I'm leaving a few days early :)

3 Comments:

At March 29, 2007 8:33 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

I wish I could have David Chu's.... :(

 
At March 30, 2007 8:56 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Shoshana,
You don't even really live in NY [proper] ;-)

Ezzie,
So just stay an extra day...I'm sure work won't mind a bit :)

 
At March 30, 2007 12:21 PM, Blogger Scraps said...

I'm not heading to Baltimore, but I'm heading back to "Montana" and getting the heck away from NYC! It'll be nice to breathe clean air for a change. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home