.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Levels of Excitement

I found out last night that a chick I know got engaged. I passed along the information to a couple of friends who also know her, and we were all extremely excited by the news. We were trying to figure out though, about the fact that this was a HUGE mazel tov, rather than just a normal one. We all felt it, but we couldn't articulate why one excitement should be more exciting than another. But it was. Maybe it's because this particular chick is "older" (whatever that means). Or maybe it's something else. All I know is our excitement was very sincere and very enthusiastic.

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2007 8:57 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

no one I know, right?
Mazel Tov!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home