.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Mystery

Ever have that experience of trying to solve a mystery (AKA stalking) but honestly not really wanting the mystery to be uncovered, because you know it won't be nearly as much fun after the veil of secrecy is gone? The annoying sense of suspense that you want to end, but knowing that once gone, the real thing probably won't be even close to as interesting as you have imagined? It's almost enough to make you stop trying to solve your mystery, but not quite.

5 Comments:

At March 26, 2007 5:00 PM, Blogger e-kvetcher said...

Are you saying you're being stalked?

 
At March 26, 2007 9:08 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Yes, I've had EXACTLY such a series of events unfold around me... And actually, I never did find out exactly what happened, which is probably a good thing.

 
At March 26, 2007 11:12 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

I'm guessing I know who is doing the stalking... :P

And I totally hear you.

 
At March 27, 2007 10:20 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

uh huh... yep. life is weird.

 
At March 27, 2007 2:24 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

e-kvetcher -
Ask Ezzie, he'll clear up some of the mystery for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home