.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bored Again

My office is really quiet again today. It's kind of nice, because it's really laid back. I managed to catch up on most of my correspondence. I did my nails and was surprised that the only comment from people who saw me doing it was that I had chosen a nice color. I'm actually enjoying the quiet today, it's nice for it to be peaceful.

2 Comments:

At May 11, 2006 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So color did you choose.. Why not post a picture, and while you are at it, dont stop with your fingers..

 
At May 11, 2006 8:41 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Dovid -
I chose a nice, neutral color this time. I'm aching for purple, but it's not summery enough out yet.

And, sorry, but no pics of me on this blog. I keep pictures of me off the Internet as much as possible. You never know who's out there stalking...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home