.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Almost for Real

Tonight, I completed a full-length counseling session on a friend of mine (an assignment for class). I thought it went pretty well. After the session, my friend told me that she felt better about the things we had discussed. It was a nice feeling, and confirmed once again, that I've chosen the right field for myself. Now, I just have to spend hours transcribing the session and adding my analysis. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

At February 28, 2006 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! I know you're going to be great! :)

 
At February 28, 2006 1:20 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home