.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Interesting Interaction

I had such an interesting conversation with a guy on my bus ride home tonight. He commented on the book I was reading, and then we had a whole philosophical discussion in the time it took my bus to get me home. He was extremely knowledgeable about different people and religions and we discussed everything from Judaism to Eastern religions. He really glowed. As I was getting off at my stop, he wished me the best and told me I needed to get married and start having kids. Well, he meant the best. It was definitely not a typical bus ride though. And we both left with good reading suggestions. You never know where you will meet interesting people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home