.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Irony Continued

On my way to work in the morning, my bus passes the Meadowlands. I usually take that opportunity to check out the current time and temperature posted on the huge sing outside the Meadowlands, along with ads for whatever event will be happening there soon. Unfortunately, the sign is often not working right and does not display the accurate time and temperature. This morning, the sign was completely not working, just a blank black screen. I thought it ironic that a sign which was obviously suffering from a lack of power, was also sporting a large symbol for PSE&G, the local power company, as its sponsor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home