.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Update

I know I haven't blogged in a while. Between Shavuos and just being uninspired, I just haven't had much to write. There have been a few things going on though.

I received my diploma yesterday! Woo Hoo - it's totally official.

I booked a ticket to see my family in Alabama for a weekend in July. I am sure it will be nice and toasty while I'm there, but it will be great to see everyone.

I was in Port Authority this morning and while I was getting off the bus, I noticed a sign that said "Road Work, 300 Feet." I thought it was funny to see a sign talking about road work inside a building. Then I realized that the strip of building it was referring to actually does have a LOT of traffic over it, considering all the buses that drive over it every day.

I have an interview next week. It is with a really interesting non-profit organization for a position that sounds like it would be excellent experience. Wish me luck!

8 Comments:

At June 13, 2008 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luck

 
At June 13, 2008 10:35 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Best of luck on the interview!

 
At June 13, 2008 12:57 PM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

Road Word???????????????????????

 
At June 13, 2008 1:00 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

HH -
:P It's fixed.

 
At June 13, 2008 2:03 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Congratulations and best of luck!

 
At June 16, 2008 3:17 PM, Blogger e-kvetcher said...

good luck!

 
At June 16, 2008 10:33 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Mazal tov and good luck!!

 
At June 22, 2008 1:32 AM, Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

Congratulations on the diploma and Success with the interview!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home