.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Only in New York

On my way to work today, I saw a sign posted for a television show I had never heard of. That in itself is not remarkable, considering the very small amount of TV viewing that I do. What I did find funny was that the poster featured a man and a woman. And on the man's picture, someone had taken a magic marker and enhanced his looks. They had drawn a black hat and peyos on the man. I suppose it makes sense, because I do work down the street from a famous store staffed heavily with Chassidim. Only in New York. Ok, or maybe Israel.

3 Comments:

At July 02, 2008 8:38 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

haha... it's also funny when you see that drawn on street signs for road bumps that look kinda like hats.


famous store? b&h?

 
At July 02, 2008 8:41 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sarah -
You got it :)

 
At July 02, 2008 11:45 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

i was there :)
(visited a friend who works there... not to buy a new camera even though i would like one!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home