.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, April 07, 2008

Who Knew?

I was having a problem with my eyes, so I went to the eye doctor yesterday. He said it was basically allergies and he showed me this scary picture of my eye with all kinds of bumpiness on it. He gave me prescription eye drops that have both antibiotics and steroids in them in order to make my eyes feel better. I was telling a friend this and she warned me not to go running while taking the eye drops. I didn't understand, I was like, hello, it's only eye drops. And then I used them right before cleaning my room for Pesach. Wow! I had more energy than I have had in weeks! Who knew that eye drops could really get into my system so much. So now I feel great! I totally understand why athletes would want to use this stuff :)

2 Comments:

At April 07, 2008 11:40 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

uh oh...you said you were going to train for a half marathon... ;-)

 
At April 09, 2008 4:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you knew...we just went through the "steriods boost your energy like crazy" conversation like a week ago...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home