.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Spazz Cadet

Yep. That's me. This morning, my co-worker handed me a card to sign. I signed it with nice happy birthday wishes and then passed it on to the next person. The next person looked at it and asked me what I had done. Oblivious, I had signed a condolence card with birthday wishes. Oops. So I had to white-out (on a blue card) my mistaken birthday greetings and write something a little more appropriate. Next time, I think I will make sure to read the card before signing it.

2 Comments:

At August 15, 2007 8:10 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

oy.

lol.

get some rest girl.

 
At August 15, 2007 7:56 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Would it have been worse to hand the birthday card to the birthday guy/gal to sign?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home