.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Packing

There are people in this world who are good at packing and there are people who aren't (I have a friend who could tell you exactly why this is, I'm sure). I fall into the latter category. I'm not organized, I don't like labeling things, and I just like to throw everything in a box and be done with it. Fortunately, I have friends who are good packers, as was demonstrated last night. In a couple short hours last night, my two friends packed up almost my entire apartment, a feat that would have taken me days, and that I would not have done nearly as well. I didn't even know packing could be like that. Thanks guys!

2 Comments:

At August 08, 2007 9:30 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

glad that you don't have to do it all on your own.

 
At August 08, 2007 2:14 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

thank goodness for good friends

 

Post a Comment

<< Home