.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, August 03, 2007

Deep Thoughts from the Nail Place

I just got back from getting my toes painted (because I decided that I deserved some pampering after this last couple weeks) and two things struck me while I was there.

1) A human being of the male persuasion walked in to get pampered and I decided it gave a whole new meaning to the word "MAN-icure."

2) Jane magazine has got to be the skankiest magazine out there. It was devoid of even a single thoughtful or issue-related article and the majority of people featured were wearing nothing (I'm guessing they don't consider it a fashion magazine). I will NOT be wasting another second of my life perusing that one again.

3 Comments:

At August 03, 2007 5:49 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Dude, get with the program

 
At August 04, 2007 9:07 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

haahahh :)

 
At August 05, 2007 2:14 AM, Blogger the apple said...

Ew, men getting manicures. Eeeewwwww. *shudders* The thought of that always creeps me out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home