.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Some Articles

I don't have so much to blog these days because my brain is so fried from stress that I can't focus on anything for more than two seconds. But, my rarely-commenting friend has faithfully been sending me interesting articles that I haven't had enough concentration to read (and please keep them coming, because on day soon I hope to be able to actually read them), so instead of no one being the beneficiary of them, you might as as well be. Since I haven't had the wherewithall to read them, I'm just going on the assumption that they are interesting - so enjoy:

Article from Slate about the nature of addiction.

An article about deadly diet soda (which is basically all I drank growing up - I can add that to the list of things to blame my parents for - thanks RCF!)

Update - some more:
Right after I posted, my RCF sent a couple more articles:

Shmuely Boteach on Noah Feldman, again.

Article about visitation to the Temple Mount.

1 Comments:

At July 30, 2007 7:48 PM, Blogger come running said...

I've been davening and hoping that things are getting better for you. I just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home