.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Update

I appreciate everyone's concern. To explain a bit, I received news late Monday night that my apartment was possibly going to be unavailable, starting immediately. Tuesday morning at 9:00 AM some men came and had to move some of the things out of my apartment. I couldn't stay there last night, and I'm still uncertain of the situation for the future. It was a really stressful day, but thank God, I have some good friends who have been taking care of me and who let me stay with them last night. I don't know what is going to happen yet. Thanks again for showing concern, I'll update when I find out anything.

2 Comments:

At July 25, 2007 12:14 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Wow. That's just horrible. Can you talk to your landlord and exlain that such a short-term notice is absolutely unacceptable?

 
At July 25, 2007 1:04 PM, Blogger ~~Silk said...

Huh? Short of the building being condemned, and assuming you were not subletting, you have legal protection in landlord-tenant court.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home