.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

It's a Small World...

Even in this largest city in the U.S., I manage to randomly run into people. I was having lunch with my friend who works just a tiny bit closer to me than she lives (2 blocks) when all of a sudden, Princess D walked up (major points and perhaps a medal for that one). She was accompanied by another former Balti-moron who works in the vicinity. Only thing I want to know is - where was SaraK?

4 Comments:

At August 09, 2007 7:19 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Getting ready for Happy Hour! Dude, you are totally missing out - Friday's drinks and quesadillas!

 
At August 09, 2007 7:46 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

it's crazy but it happens. when i was in NY, we saw quite a few random aussies we knew.

 
At August 09, 2007 9:59 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

LOL :)
I didn't know it was "random meet up day" ;)
The Princess & I had a very fun happy hour, though, tonight. We missed ya! She makes awesome Mudslides and gazpacho.

 
At August 10, 2007 3:47 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

What, you have to have lived in Balto or something?! Hmph.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home