.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What Brings You Joy?

Jack posted about what brings him joy and I decided to hop on for the ride. Here's a small list:

- Coffee
- Hearing one of my favorite songs come on my Ipod
- A bright, clear spring day
- Meeting someone who "gets" me
- Sparkly make-up
- Getting a call from a friend I haven't talked to in a while
- Cooking or baking something yummy
- Finishing a great book
- A good night's sleep
- Really laughing
- Just sitting and talking and laughing with a close friend

Ok, maybe more later...

What brings you joy?

4 Comments:

At April 18, 2007 8:20 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

that's a nice list :)

one thing that brings me joy is the beach. i was looking through photos from my trip with a friend last night and there was a disproportionately large amount of beach pictures. and I only went to the beach four times during that trip!

 
At April 18, 2007 11:35 AM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Very nice.

 
At April 18, 2007 3:27 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

My nieces and nephews
A sunny day
The beach (preferably somewhere warm, not just Coney Island ;))
Catching up with old friends

 
At April 18, 2007 3:28 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Meeting someone who "gets" me

Funny. So many people lately have been saying this. Which makes sense, just find it interesting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home