.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'll Pay You

to steal the machine that is drilling into the bedrock on the lot next to my office. I'll pay whatever I determine my sanity is worth, because the machine is about to take my sanity along with all of my co-workers (whatever of our sanity is left anyway).

The horrible banging drilling machine looks similar to this:



If you can manage to make it disappear, you can name your price, and have my eternal gratitude.

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2007 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lunchbreak-->cvs/rite aid-->earplugs.

 
At April 17, 2007 7:31 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

oy that is noisy.

almost as noisy as the sheep that our neighbour has.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home