.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, April 23, 2007

False Importance

I got a magazine in the mail here at work addressed to my name with the title "Office Manager" after my name. That is my title, I know, but to have someone else recognize it made me feel all important. Ignore the fact that even after glancing through the magazine I still have no idea what it is talking about (I think it's some kind of business information type thing that I pay no attention to). I guess they don't know that even despite my fancy title, really my job just boils down to showing my co-workers how to send e-mails and acting like I know what I'm talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home