.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Dead Car

My car won't start :( I'm at my friend's apartment, after taking her grocery shopping, because her car was also compromised and when I went to go home, nothing doing. Nada. I called my roadside assistance number and they supposedly have someone on the way. It's not very nice that my car is doing this to me, considering the fact that I have been telling people all the time how amazing my car is and the fact that I never have trouble with it. That's what I get for showing my appreciation. Hopefully, I'll be up and running soon.

Update - My roadside assistance service came and jump-started my car. However, after letting it run for 20 minutes and driving it home, it won't restart. Back to the drawing board :(

4 Comments:

At April 20, 2007 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were superstitious or a good sefaradi boy i would say 'ayin harah'. Luckily im neither. Refuah shleimah for your car.

 
At April 20, 2007 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about your car. It feels bad when car is having trouble or problem. There are several things why car won't start: No petrol, no fuel pressure, injectors not being fired, no ignition spark - it could be because of a bad jeep ignition coil or bad rotor arms, or there is a dirty connections.

A couple of months ago my car had problems too. My eagle exhaust is leaking. Had to bring it to a shop. Thanks to a mechanic friend who helped fix it.

 
At April 21, 2007 9:41 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

oh no! good luck with the repairs. hope it isn't anything too major.

 
At April 22, 2007 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need a new battery..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home