.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Sunday in the Village

Since my car wouldn't run yesterday (still working on that one, hopefully better news later today), I decided to go somewhere that I could get around without a car - the city. I wandered around the Village and Washington Square Park yesterday afternoon and had a really great time. I bought a new purse and was offered a trip to Nepal, anytime I want, by the guy who sold them. I was offered marjuana by some man in the park. I saw break-dancers who jumped over five audience members. I saw bunches of people playing music and showing off their talents. And I enjoyed the beautiful weather and very colorful people that New York has to offer. It was a lot of fun.

5 Comments:

At April 23, 2007 6:54 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

fun :)

good area to find funky shoes.

 
At April 23, 2007 10:51 AM, Blogger Sarabeth said...

That's what I love about NYC. There's always something to do, even if you have no money and no car.

 
At April 23, 2007 11:36 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Classic NYC :)

 
At April 23, 2007 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoulda taken the pot...

 
At April 23, 2007 3:57 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sarah -
I didn't even look for shoes! Now I'll have to go back.

Sorah -
No kidding, I could have wasted the whole day there.

SaraK -
There are some nice things about it ;)

Anon -
Who says I didn't? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home