.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Baltimore

I've spent the past couple days with my friends from Baltimore - like old times. I've seen my friends' kids who have grown up so much and while I didn't believe it possible, have gotten even cuter. I've spent time with good friends who I can really talk to and connect with and who encourage me and inspire me. I had a man yell across a parking lot to me late at night wanting to "get to know" me. I visited my family who lives here and got caught up with them. It's nice having family around. It's weird, cuz it's like home here, but not really. Hopefully, maybe, I'll get to move back one day. Anyway, one more day, less than 24 hours until Pesach and our metaphysical, spiritual freedom. Chag Sameach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home