.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New Toy

I almost feel like a guy - I'm really excited about my latest technology purchase. My co-worker found an amazing deal on flash drives at Staples - $15 for a 1MB flash drive - $40 off regular price. I've been needing one to keep up with my school stuff; currently I've been e-mailing myself files, but this is much better. In addition to being such a great price, the flash drive happens to be purple with a sparkly silver case, it would be hard for it to be more perfect for me. My co-worker thought he was just telling me about a good bargain - he totally made my day.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 31, 2007 5:44 PM, Blogger e-kvetcher said...

>$15 for a 1MB flash drive

I hope you mean a 1Gig flash drive... otherwise if you step this way, I have a bridge to sell you :)

 
At January 31, 2007 5:48 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Oops, yes, I meant 1GB - I am obviously not a guy ;)

 
At January 31, 2007 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 gig? Hmmm. I really should back everything up before my computer explodes. I may check this out myself.

(Oh, and welcome to male tech-love.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home