.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Nice People

I really, really like nice people. One of our clients has had to deal with delays and mess-ups several times on his order. And every time I call him, and explain the problem, he is completely understanding and cool about it. I appreciate it more than I can even say. And you know what? Next time, I'm going to make sure we don't screw that account up.

2 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being nice always gets better results. Good for him for being the recipient of your niceness, as well.

 
At May 31, 2006 10:47 PM, Blogger Editor said...

stumbled on your blog!

Hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home