.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Classy

One of my co-workers told me that I look classy and coordinated today, due to the fact that I managed to match a scarf in my hair with my shirt. I guess I managed the coordinated part, I've been working on that one. But I thought it was funny to be called classes, because I certainly don't consider myself that - cute, maybe - but not classy, it's just not really me. What I thought was even more funny was the fact that to accent my outfit I am wearing flip flops, not exactly classy shoes. Oh well, I was very flattered nonetheless.

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2006 9:48 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

I havent seen you in person but you strike me as being very classy. Just from the stories you have shared of your interactions with ppl.

 
At May 31, 2006 9:28 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

sg -
Thanks. I'm glad your image of me is so positive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home