.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

IM Therapy

I have been IMing with a friend of my little brother all morning. She's really cute and sweet. I feel like I have been doing therapy with her, it's kind of funny that I always feel I get into these kind of conversations, even when people don't know what I'm planning on doing for a living. I heard about research being done regarding therapy via IM and the Internet, I'm starting to think it's not such a bad idea. Maybe I should start charging for my IM conversations. Or not. Maybe I could just view it as good practice.

2 Comments:

At May 17, 2006 2:37 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

All I can say is that my chats with you are more helpful than anyone I know in person. I really appreciate it.

 
At May 17, 2006 10:39 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

semgirl -
I'm glad to hear it - thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home