.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ramdom Morning Thoughts

I did a mitzvah this morning. A woman got on the bus but only had a large bill to pay for her bus fare. The driver didn't have change and no one else on the bus did either, apparently. So I gave her one of my bus tickets.

I am happy to be reunited with my Ipod. It was nice walking through the city this morning listening to some of my favorites.

My leg is turning all black and blue from my fall down my basement stairs. I like color, but not like this. Though I am happy to see that my knee seems to be unaffected (I was concerned that I had damaged it).

It's a dreary, rainy day. My mood is reflecting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home