.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Running on Caffeine

I am running completely on caffeine at the moment. It has me a little wired, to say the least. I am amazed I am awake at all considering I woke up ridiculously early to finish the homework that I had been putting off until the last minute (yes, it's due today). Whoever discovered caffeine and put it in so many drinks is a wonderful person.

2 Comments:

At March 01, 2006 1:34 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

:D hehehehe I agree!!

 
At March 02, 2006 8:24 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -
I think you must drink more of it than I do - judging from your blog, you get almost no sleep!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home