.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

What Makes You Happy?

My friend was telling me that she was asked at SpeedDating, "What Makes You Happy?"

I thought it was a great question - she was more perturbed about it. The first things that came to my mind were walking outside on a beautiful day, painting, and being with good friends, just having fun. I think I am going to start a more complete list.

What makes you happy?

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2005 1:26 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Seeing others smile. Making others happy. Tons of others, but geez, that could go on forever...

 
At October 20, 2005 1:18 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

It's beautiful to know that other people being happy makes you happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home