.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Why New Jersey is Nonsensical

I went to the DMV this afternoon to get my car re-inspected. Because it failed the first time, for a little reflector that was broken. Anyway, I got the reflector fixed and went back down to the DMV and followed the signs for the inspection line. I got to the chick who tells you which line to get in, and she told me that, because I was getting re-inspected, I had to go somewhere else.

She says that I should go around the building and then she says, "You know the area that says 'DO NOT ENTER'?

I say, "yeah."

She says, "Yeah, go there."

Right, of course, I should have known that. Duh.

Go figure, it's New Jersey.

2 Comments:

At August 19, 2008 7:27 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

sure. ok. i get it. not.

 
At August 21, 2008 12:12 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Um, NY is worse. Don't get me started... GRR. Fun week. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home