.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Child's Happiness

When I came home after running errands this afternoon, there was a group of little girls sitting outside. They came rushing up to my car, trying to sell something for school (I assume, it could have been a fundraiser for almost anything). I wasn't interested in whatever it was that they were selling, so I told them "no thanks." They then asked me if I wanted to give them a tip. I said sure and handed them a dollar. Just a dollar.

They jumped up in the air, so excited! $2.50! We've made $2.50 now! They did a little dance and went back to looking for customers.

Wouldn't it be nice to be so happy about $2.50?

3 Comments:

At August 25, 2008 11:10 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Children have the amazing ability to make us reevaluate life.

 
At February 21, 2010 1:19 PM, Anonymous gideon@israel said...

i am sure that if we were able to be happy about small things that happens to us-we would be much more happy...

 
At July 21, 2010 3:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, children act as eye-openers so often!! They can teach us so much!!
I am happy I read this post.


This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News

 

Post a Comment

<< Home