.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Third Place

My Cracker Jacks slid to third place this week :( (though, interestingly, they are actually closer to 1st place than they were last week). I know that I've been cheering for them, and I'm assuming that their manager is doing the best he can also, so once again, I'm pleading for my blog readers to give a shout out and a big "rah rah" to the Cracker Jacks. Thanks!

4 Comments:

At June 25, 2007 7:47 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

rah.

i don't follow baseball.

 
At June 25, 2007 7:48 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

oh. here's the other one: rah

;)

 
At June 25, 2007 11:14 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Hey, my Holymen are in 8th in one league, 6th in the other. Help them!

 
At June 25, 2007 11:34 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sarah -
Lol, Thanks!

Ezzie -
There's no help for teams I wasn't given the honor of naming :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home