.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

LOTD

I tried desperately to post the actual song for this one, because the video isn't on YouTube, and the lyrics here don't do it justice. But I couldn't do it. So, anyway, enjoy the lyrics:

LISTEN TO YOU
By Soulfarm

I hear you song
Your voice I've known so long
It shakes my soul
Squeezes out the tears of all the years gone by

When I listen to you, my heart cries
Your voice is so true, you're so wise
It tears a hole inside my heart, my soul knows
You lay yourself on the line

I can't go on, don't take your love away
I turn you on
I feel alone, is there anyone to understand
Your voice alone

1 Comments:

At June 20, 2007 12:09 PM, Blogger Scraps said...

I love that song, and you're right, the lyrics alone don't do it justice...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home