.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Feeling the Love

I LOVE my hairdresser. I just called to see if she had any appointments for today because I thought it would be nice to get my hair done for a wedding I'm going to tomorrow. She started telling me how she didn't think she would have time today, and asked if I wanted to come next week. I told her that next week wouldn't work, I have a wedding tomorrow. Upon hear that, she said, "Oh, well then I HAVE to take you." She managed to find some time in her day, and voila! I have a hair appointment. She's the BEST.

3 Comments:

At June 10, 2007 3:07 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Lucky you on two counts... I also have a Chasana tommorrow night, but I cant get service like that, and I have to wear a stupid Sheitel. Hate those things..

 
At June 10, 2007 5:07 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

semgirl -
I would hate having to wear a sheitel also :(

 
At June 10, 2007 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always try to just bribe her. Works for me.
Interesting that she suddenly found time for you bc of the wedding...but otherwise not? I guess you should go to more 'weddings'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home