.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, June 08, 2007

Cell Phone Insanity

I went way over my minutes on my cell phone this month, which I very rarely do (thank God for rollover minutes, or my bill this month would be insanely expensive). I couldn't figure out why I had used so many minutes, and my friend clued me in. I'm out of school, so my evenings are no longer occupied. So I actually talk to my friends, and kinda have a life again. She's right, I've actually been calling people and keeping in touch these days. It's nice.

2 Comments:

At June 08, 2007 11:18 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Rollover minutes come in handy when you want to have a life :)

 
At June 08, 2007 11:28 AM, Blogger Scraps said...

I don't have rollover minutes; I just try to make sure that I live my life after 9 PM. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home