.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

No Thanks

I have a very generous co-worker. He is always offering me cute little things, and even made a very tacky chandelier above my desk for me, which I find fun. He put an African violet on my desk and takes care of it for me so I won't kill it and now it has little pink flowers blooming on it (if I was taking care of it, there would be only brown, dead leaves). Today, he offered me a snail. While I appreciate his generosity, I politely declined this particular offer. I think the snail will be better off not on my desk. I think maybe it would be best outside, in some dirt, happily sliding along.

2 Comments:

At May 29, 2007 12:25 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

Plant is so nice, but I agree with you on the snail.

 
At May 29, 2007 7:58 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

office not the best environment for slimy things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home